Let’s face it, there are certain aspects of our training that we focus on more than others. It’s only natural to put more importance on certain tactics.
But I’ve noticed the disturbing trend that runners are ignoring a few key parts of there training. Maybe because they don’t like them, or maybe just because they don’t understand how important they really are.
In today’s episode, I touch on the 6 important parts of training I see ignored the most, and why you should give them the attention they deserve.
Here’s what I covered in today’s show:
- Injury update – It’s good news!
- The side of nutrition you’re neglecting
- Can you skip easy runs?
- What to do when all else fails
- The most important aspect of training
Listen to the episode here:
Or subscribe and download on:
Questions you want answered on the next episode?
Call and leave a message at (302) 648-7245, that’s 302-64-TRAIL — I won’t answer, I promise.
Links from the show:
- Episode 6: Why Accountability Matters…And Yes It Matters
- The 6 Minute Strength Routine for Trail Runners
- The Trail Store