Yup, that’s right.
This episode is all about road running, and why trail runners shouldn’t be afraid of a few road miles.
I discuss the benefits of road running for trails runners, and 4 road workouts you should incorporate into your training for better results … even when the focus is on an ultramarathon.
Here’s what I covered in today’s show:
- Why runners are so stubborn
- Are there benefits to training on the road?
- Why road runner will make you a better all around runner
- 4 road workouts for trail runners
- Shifting your perception of road miles
Listen to the episode here:
Or subscribe and download on:
Questions you want answered on the next episode?
Call and leave a message at (302) 648-7245, that’s 302-64-TRAIL — I won’t answer, I promise.