Several months ago I sent an email out to subscribers asking them to answer a short survey.
The response from readers willing to share a bit about their story, struggles, and goals was overwhelming. In the best way possible.
Runners were eager to share with me intimate details about their training.
I read through every one of the responses, and took detailed notes on what you had to say.
Those responses shaped the past several posts on Rock Creek Runner. Those responses also shaped how I’ve been spending my time the past few months.
I’m pumped to share a big announcement with you today. One that I hope will make your goals closer to becoming a reality.
Today I’m officially announcing the release of the Trail Runner’s System.
I’ve spent months planning, recording, and developing the brand new Trail Runner’s System, and today it goes live to the full Rock Creek Runner community.
What is the Trail Runner’s System?
I developed the Trail Runner’s System with one thing in mind: To help you eliminate any fears of trail running, and conquer whatever race goal you’re bold enough to set.
It felt ambitious taking on such a challenge, but if I was going to ask you to be ambitious in your goal, I knew I had to be too.
So what is it? The Trail Runner’s System is designed to:
- Help runners transition from roads to trails, and
- Train effectively for a trail marathon or 50k-50 mile ultramarathon.
It’s not an eBook, but a full course where you’ll log in and work your way through a variety of units in lessons, with videos (3+ hours), audio interviews (4.5+ hours), training plans (8), and articles.
The best part? I formed a team of 11 experts who share their knowledge and experience through interviews. Who are these experts?
I’m glad you asked:
- Chris Vargo: Elite trail and ultra runner, coach, and Nike sponsored athlete
- Jason Fitzgerald: USATF certified running coaching and founder of Strength Running
- Eric Schranz: Trail and ultra runner and host of the wildly popular Ultrarunner Podcast
- Stephanie Maria Howe: Winner of the Western States 100, Exercise Physiology expert, running and nutrition coach
- Peter Ripmaster: 2x Ididarod Trial Invitational 350 mile finisher and owner of the Black Mountain Running Co
- Sarah Lavender Smith: Personal running coach with two decades experience in endurance running, co-host of the Ultra Runner Podcast, and blogger at The Runners Trip
- Katie Hay: Yoga teacher specializing in yoga therapy
- Laura Beachy: Ultrarunner and media specialist who has worked with companies like Runner’s World
- Mike Wardian: Elite runner, World Record holder, and Hoka One One sponsored athlete
- Joel Runyon: Ultrarunner and founder of Impossible HQ, a site dedicated to helping others achieve their impossible
- Matt Frazier: Goal setting expert, ultrarunner, and founder of No Meat Athlete
The key to being a successful trail runner is preparation.
In the Trail Runner’s System, we arm you with all the knowledge and tools you need to prepare. Here are just some of the topics we cover:
- Trail Running 101: Covering everything from the benefits of trail running to what trail gear is worth your money.
- Training for Your Dream Race: Complete with training plans and a proven training strategy.
- Injuries and Injury Prevention: Prevention and rehab techniques designed to keep you moving on the trails.
- Nutrition for (Trail) Runners: What to eat before, during, and after your race or long run, and how to develop everyday nutrition that keeps you healthy and recovering quickly.
- Racing Basics and Strategies: Managing the differences between trail and road races, and how to perfect race travel, logistics, pacing strategies, and what to do when things go wrong.
You can call me biased all you want, but this thing is awesome. I’m proud of how it turned out.
Don’t Wait, Special Offer Goes Away Soon
Because I’m so excited about this new system, I want to get it in the hands of as many runners as possible.
From now until Monday, March 30th, the Trail Runner’s System will be available at a discounted rate. To top it off, I’ve included special bonuses, like one-on-one Office Hours, just for this first batch of members.
Those bonuses will also go away.
Find out more about what’s included in the Trail Runner’s System, and how it will help you prepare for and accomplish your goals:
In the survey responses I mentioned earlier, many of you shared what was holding you back from trail or ultra running. Now’s the time to let go of those fears and commit to doing something incredible.
Take the first step towards trail or ultra running today. It’ll change your life.