Today I’m going to breaking one of my own rules on Rock Creek Runner. Let me explain:
I don’t talk much about my diet on this blog, maybe nutrition as it pertains to running, but I purposely avoid making proclamations about diet on Rock Creek Runner.
Even still, many of you probably know I eat a plant-based (a.k.a. vegan) diet. About 5 years ago I went vegetarian, and over the past few years, gradually transitioned into a 100% plant-based diet. While I do completely believe my diet helps with my training and recovery, I like to keep the two separate on this blog.
Not so much outside Rock Creek Runner, where I work with Matt Frazier of No Meat Athlete on a number of projects including co-hosting No Meat Athlete Radio.
But I’m breaking that unspoken rule today because I want to share something I’m really excited to be part of.
The No Meat Athlete Fitness Bundle
Matt (No Meat Athlete) approached me about an idea to bundle together a bunch of plant-based fitness, productivity, and cooking guides and offer them as a complete package. He thought Discover Your Ultramarathon would be a good fit for that bundle.
And I thought it was a brilliant idea.
It turns out I wasn’t the only one who thought it was a good idea, because people like Rich Roll, Jason Fitzgerald, Nicole Antoinette, Heather Crosby, and Jeff Sanders all signed on to be a part of the bundle. All of whom I follow faithfully.
In total, the No Meat Athlete Bundle includes 23 products, that cover a number of topics in the fitness, nutrition, and productivity realm. Training guides from 5k to marathon and ultramarathon, meal planning workbooks, goal setting guides, recipes books, productivity sheets, you name it, it’s included.
And it’s awesome. Here’s the full list:
- Marathon Roadmap, Half Marathon Roadmap, Triathlon Roadmap, 5K
Roadmap, and Wake Up, all by Matt Frazier.
- Jai Release Meditation and Jai Seed eCookbook by Rich Roll
- Run Your BQ Essentials by Jason Fitzgerald and Matt Frazier
- Discover Your Ultramarathon by Doug Hay (that’s me!)
- 3 Month Meal Plan from Heather Crosby
- 28 Day Food Change Challenge by Nicole Antoinette
- Body By Plants Bootcamp by Elena Wilkins
- Conscious Evolution by Lyn Rose
- Plant Based Diet 101 by Luke Jones
- 7 Day Refresh by Christy Morgan
- 47 Strategies by Jeff Sanders
- Easy Everyday Tofu and We Love Quinoa by Nava Atlas
- Mangia! and Don’t Have a Cow, Man by Patty Knutson
- Eat Awesome by Paul Jarvis
- Jacked on the Beanstalk by Samantha Shorkey
Don’t get confused. This isn’t just for vegans.
The information on training, healthy eating, and productivity and habit changes are relatable to anyone interested in health and fitness. Regardless of your diet.
All told, it’s $539.35 worth of products for a crazy low bundled price.
How it Works
From now (Black Friday) until Wednesday at 10am EST (that’s 5 days total), Matt is selling the bundle for only $97. That’s a steal.
During that time, all of the contributors (like me) are given individual links, and get a cut from any purchases made through our link. So basically if you’re interested in purchasing the bundle, by purchasing it through this link, you’re supporting me and the content on Rock Creek Runner!
A Special Bonus, Just For You
You could purchase the bundle through any of the contributors, so as a special thank you for choosing Rock Creek Runner, I’m offering two additional bonuses, on top of the 23 guides already included in the bundle, to the first 15 people who purchase through my link. Sweet!
Here are the bonuses:
1) Custom Training Plan for your next race ($39 value): Need a training plan for an upcoming race? I’ll design a 20 week plan for any distance from 5k to 50 miles. This can be redeemed anytime over the next year. No need to have a race in mind now.
2) The Brand New Rock Creek Runner Hat ($21 value): You’ll be one of the first to receive the brand new Rock Creek Runner hat. They just came in this week and I haven’t even had a chance to get them up on the blog yet. I’ll even ship it anywhere in the world.
Because of the nature of these bonuses, I have to limit the custom training plan bonus to 15 people, but hats will go out to anyone who purchases through Rock Creek Runner.
After making the purchase, just forward your receipt to email@example.com, and we can get started.
So thanks for letting me do something a little different today. Don’t worry, in just a few days I have another great post coming your way that has nothing to do with Black Friday or my diet.
Get all 23 Fitness, Productivity, and Cooking Guides ($539.35 value) plus the RCR only bonuses ($60 value) now for just $97. Offer ends December 3rd!