Trail running in the Washington, DC area is going increasingly popular each year. In the past few years alone, I’ve noticed a significant increase in people out on the trails, and I know that local trail races are filling faster than ever.
All this means that more and more people are searching Rock Creek Runner for trail running advice and information on the trails themselves.
Instead of sending people on a wild hunt for the information they need, I thought I’d compile what I believe to be 18 of the best Rock Creek Runner posts for trail runners in the DC area. Take a look around the 4 sections below and never hesitate to contact me with any questions.
- 42 Reasons to Start Trail Running Today
- 6 Things to Know Before Trail Running
- A Simple Approach to Running
- Mike Wardian Interview
- Best DC Trails for Beginners
- Western Ridge Trail
- Valley Trail
- Trails in Washington, DC
- Potomac Heritage Trail
- Access to Trails from U St. and Columbia Heights
Local DC Trail Race Reports:
- 2012 North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Miler
- 2012 North Face Endurance Challenge 50k
- eX2Adventures Back Yard Burn – 10 Mile Series
- Patuxent River Trail 10k