Welcome to the Friday link series. Check out what I’ve been reading this week in the world of running, craft beer, and food.
- Not one, not two, but FOUR new DC breweries will be rolling out kegs in 2011. 3 Stars, DC Brau Brewing Company, Chocolate City Beer, and Black Squarel Brewing Company. Sounds freak’n awesome, but can DC handle all that good beer?
- Dean Karnazes wants to know if Pace Teams really work at marathons. He doesn’t seem to think so. Anyone ever tried them?
- Aren’t chips supposed to be loud? Hard to believe people can’t handle a little noise for the environment.
- The Marathon not long enough for you? Try running an Ultra. NoMeatAthlete has a great post how you can train for an Ultra and still have a life.
- Guess what! The Marine Corps Marathon is only 15 days away! Can’t wait!